This People Who Read People podcast episode is an interview with Jason Simmons, aka Master Roshambollah, arguably the most well-known Rock Paper Scissors (RPS) player in the world. Topics include:
- Common physical indicators (i.e., “tells) that give you an idea of what an opponent will likely throw
- Verbal and visual methods for influencing an opponent’s throw
- What format/structure is used at RPS competitions
- Why some players use randomizing strategies to level the playing field versus tough opponents
- Do people gamble at Rock Paper Scissors?